Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Beginning

This is the first of what I hope will be many blog posts.  But first, a little about what you should expect if you read this.

First, the topics.  I will post mainly on my tabletop gaming experiences.  I am currently running a Pathfinder campaign set in the Forgotten Realms.  I am also running an old TSR Marvel Super Heroes game.  These games run on alternating Tuesdays.  But I will also discuss other things of interest to me.  I'll talk about sports, focusing on the Minnesota Twins and Wild, and the Pittsburgh Steelers.  I'll talk about Star Wars and comics books.  I'll also talk about technology.  Depending on my mood, I may talk about the politics of the day.

I'll always talk from the heart.  I'll always say what I want to say.

And if you are wondering what the title of the blog means, it's a saying that I came up with while I served in the Air Force...


No comments:

Post a Comment